Saturday 15 May 2010

three cans later

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit hyped up on relentless right about now. Yes it is indeed that time of year.. Essay time!!

I have stupidly unforgivably been putting it off for WEEKS and i knew it would only end badly, but of course, me being me, and me being a student and me just being, i decided it would be OK and that i needed the panic to set in before any such work could be done.

Why oh bloody why?!

It is now quarter to three in the morning and i have been sat at the same computer since about six o'clock yesterday evening. The work is getting there, and i do feel like I'm doing a not half bad job at it, but even so..

I wish i hadn't have left it this late!


On the plus side i have found out this new thing about You Tube where you can get it to loop songs, so they from a play list and just play, on repeat, without you having to do anything. How i have never known this before now i will never know!

Fair to say that this discovery has got me through the last nine hours of reading - god that's depressing!! - and from it i have discovered some pretty good artists and songs. My play list is finally growing :)


Tori Amos - Smells Like Teen Spirit, Sleeps With Butterflies, Bouncing Off Clouds
Anna Nalick - Wreck Of The Day, Shine
Jann Arden - Insensitive
Suzanne Vega - The Queen and The Soldier, Luka, Tom's Diner
The Cranberries - Animal Instincts
10,000 Maniacs
Aimee Mann
Cat Power

No comments:

Post a Comment