Tuesday 30 March 2010

It Doesn't Matter

At this exact moment in time I have nothing to write about as due to my sheer laziness today I have done nothing except fill in the album section on my itunes for all the songs missing an album. How very productive!

So here is my play list of the last hour or so...

Joan Jett - Bad Reputation
Angie Hart - Blue
Sarah McLachlan - Prayer of Saint Francis
Four Star Mary - Shadow
Zombie Prom Soundtrack - Good As It Gets
Rilo Kiley - Picture of Success
Alison Krauss - It Doesn't Matter
Blink 182 - What's My Age Again?
The Beach Boys - God Only Knows
John Hiatt - Have A Little Faith in Me
Bob Marley - One Love

Now as (shamefully) Blue - Breathe Easy begins to play (I blame the shuffle button!!) I think it is time I go and do something with my life!!

Hopefully there will be a proper blog soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment