Wednesday 24 March 2010

Watcher

I don't quite know what to say. I have so many thoughts running through my head, so many questions I'm asking myself and no way of knowing which is the right answer, if in fact, there is any.

Is it my place to tell you how I'm feeling, to express my worry and question your motives? Is it my time to step in to something I could be seeing with completely blurry vision or am I in fact seeing it clearer than maybe perhaps you yourself? How do I know that my concerns are valid and when do they become any of my business anyway when in reality the only person they are anything to do with is yourself? By not saying anything am I being an enemy rather than a friend, even if my interference may upset you for a while? Surely it is better to speak up and be wrong than say nothing and be right?

It bothers me. I'm not going to pretend it doesn't, I care too much to just sit by and watch. Yet I think that maybe I need to watch and observe a little longer before I decide which answer is the right one for me.





"I see more than anybody realises because nobody’s watching me. Maybe that’s my power. Seeing. Knowing."



No comments:

Post a Comment