Monday 22 March 2010

Let me get lost in the music and make a world of my own

Regarding my post late last night I would just like to take a moment to post this video. The video quality itself isn't too great but the song is beautiful.

It is a cover of The Killers 'Smile Like You Mean It' by Bring Home The Love. They are some brilliantly talented people who are such amazing guys, of course I am biased as they are my best friends brother Chris and his friend Lee, but after spending one truly amazing night with them in the Crown & Anchor aka The Chicken late 2009 and singing with them in an open mic night I can honestly say you will never meet two more lovely guys. Anyway, here is the video of them busking in Oxford (I think).

Bring back the music we can fall in love to.
Bring back the music with can get lost in.
Bring back the music that fills peoples hearts with ambition and makes dreams a reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment