Wednesday 10 February 2010

Under the sea, Wish I could be, Part of that world...

As many people probably know my biggest wish is to be a mermaid, to live deep at the bottom of the ocean and live amongst the fish and the coral and just swim.

This has been my dream since the first time I saw The Little Mermaid as a child. Since I memorised the lyrics to Part of Your World and changed it slightly so that I could be part of their world. I never want to grow up, and I want to spend my existence in the water with the fish, exploring, being free, freer than a life with legs allows.

I love swimming and it saddens me that I hardly ever go anymore. So I have decided that as I have Wednesdays and Fridays free from lectures I am going to aim to go at least once a week.

In the meantime here is a picture from my twenty first and a half birthday where we all dressed up as things beginning with the letter A... I bet you can guess what I went as!!

No comments:

Post a Comment