Monday 15 February 2010

I guess this one's for you.

I guess it really is water off a ducks back with you. Only you seem to forget that I'm the one who is rolling off your back, swept up in a wave and left to drift away like a drop in the ocean.

I'm drowning in a sea of people and no one seems to notice that it's because of you and everything you did. You all just sail on by looking blindly at the million lonely droplets that make up the river you are traveling.

Do you know what it is like to be fully surrounded but completely alone? I don't think you do. You don't know how it feels to be the drop that is left to fall with no second thought.

You don't even have a clue.

1 comment:

Craig Harris said...

ALC you will never be alone. I'm blatantly not the person you'd choose to come to but, like a lot of other people, i'm here :)

Or at least i'm ready to be here again.

Post a Comment