Sunday 11 April 2010

Nathan's play list

After reading my blog post about A Fine Frenzy and some of the music I have started listening to my brother decided to create me a play list of music he rates highly. At this moment in time I have not yet listened to any of the songs he has suggested, but, as promised, I am going to write a blog listing the songs and bands he has suggested I should listen to, then as I work my way down the list I shall write a small review on each song and what I thought of them.
Here goes.


Nathan's Play list....

Bad Brains - Banned in DC
Screeching Weasel - My Brain Hurts, Veronica Hates Me + Science of Myth
Agent Orange - Everything Turns Grey
Capdown - Ska Wars
Mustard Plug - Beer Song
Madness - One Step Beyond
Rancid - Tropical London, Red Hot Moon + Time Bomb
The Only Ones - Another Girl Another Planet
The Ziggens - Goin' Richter + Can't We All Just Get A Longboard
Dead Kennedys - Holiday In Cambodia
Reel Big Fish - Sell Out, Take On Me, Beer + Monkey Man
Spunge
Streetlight Manifesto
Nofx - Linoleum
Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper
The Vandals - My Girlfriend's Dead
Kings of Leon - Ragoo
Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
David Bowie - Life On Mars
Smashing Pumpkins - Today + 1979
The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun
The Cure - Inbetween Days, Close To Me + Boys Don't Cry
Harry Becafonte - Jumpin' The Line
Bob Marley - Redemption Song + No Woman No Cry
Spin Doctors - Two Princes

1 comment:

tom_rdd said...

I can't really imagine you listening to the Dead Kennedys. The thought makes me lol. No offence :)

Post a Comment