Tuesday 12 January 2010

You wanted to fly so I gave you my wings

Another one of those messages, put over cyber space for everyone to see, except perhaps the person it is to.

You mean the world to me. You're my best friend and I will always be there for you no matter what. It hurts me to see you upset and I wish I had the words to make it all seem better, but I know those words don't exist. As difficult as it is it is something that you need to go through, we all do, and at some point we all will.

Its these things that make us stronger, make us the people we are going to be. There is no time limit on how long the pain lasts or how long it takes to get over, never let it make you feel as though you're being silly. If it feels real then there is nothing silly about it. If it feels true then there is nothing wrong in that.

There is nothing wrong with breaking down, there is nothing wrong with crying on the bathroom floor, there is nothing wrong with not being able to believe people when they say it will figure itself out and that one day you'll be fine. Because at the moment this is what you have to do.

Never let anyone make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Never let anyone make you feel like what you are feeling is silly. Because its not.

I don't think you will ever know just how much I admire you. You're strength amazes me and I only wish you could see it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment