Monday 21 March 2011

ily

My mood changes like the weather. One moment I'm the happiest girl in the world, the next I don't want to speak to anyone and just want to sulk for no apparent reason, then I get the urge to cry, and then I just feel a bit numb and embarrassed as the mood begins to wear off, and finally I worry that I've pushed the boundaries with my self involved mood.

Nothing causes it, but nothing makes it just stay in the 'happiest girl in the world' stage either. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I annoy myself more than I annoy anyone else, but one thing that I never ever do is doubt this.

It doesn't matter how pissed off I may get, how sulky or needy I become because I still pinch myself everyday that this is actually happening. This is still a dream I never want to wake from, even when I'm moody.

No comments:

Post a Comment