Thursday 3 March 2011

I'd Lie

Isn't it nice when there are songs you can totally 100%ly relate to..

Isn't it even nicer when you no longer can.





He’ll never fall in love he swears
As he runs his fingers through his hair
I’m laughing cause I hope he's wrong
I don't think it ever crossed his mind
He tells a joke I fake a smile
I know all his favorite songs

And I could tell you his favorite color's green
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful, he has his father’s eyes
And if you asked me if I love him,
I’d lie

He looks around the room
Innocently overlooks the truth
Shouldn’t a light go on?
Doesn’t he know that I’ve had him memorized for so long?

He sees everything black and white
Never let nobody see him cry
I don’t let nobody see me wishing he was mine

And if you asked me if I love him,
I’d lie

No comments:

Post a Comment