Monday 17 August 2009

Inspirational

I'm going to London!!!

Not to visit the Queen, no. I'm going for something much MUCH more exciting than that! I'm going to work with National Youth Theatre for two weeks with a selection of talented young people I am yet to meet and I can not bloody wait!!!

My wonderful Dad will be driving me there in around 9 hours time and I really should be sleeping right now but I'm just too darn excited!

This is an amazing opportunity I have been blessed with and I'm planning on living it to the max!!

Over 4000 people audition a year and only a select few get through to go on a two week course in London. Amazingly I am one of those people. The realisation of this has only hit me today as I packed my tiny little red suitcase on wheels.

This summer has been amazing. Truely. I've worked on a short film with a local director, I'm going to London for two weeks then three days later I'm starting work with Vamos Theatre in Worcester until the uni second year starts.

I feel as though I am finally doing something with my life. Something I am truely passionate about, something I can see, something I can feel, something that other people will see me experiencing and smile about because they know that at long last I am living MY dream!

Whats the point in the dream if you're not gonna go chase it?!

Chase it. Chase it and catch it and hold onto it for all its worth. If you don't, if all you ever do is dream without making that dream a reality you're wasting it.

Anything is possible, you just have to believe it!

This summer, this last year and all the events that have led up to it, all the times I cried cause I felt lost, all the times I felt inspired by someone else doing what I want to do, all the times I've seen someone younger than me further ahead because they've driven themselves harder than I've had the guts to, have made me realise this. And I'm not about to let it go without a fight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment